I picked up a Rails book on a whim over my Christmas vacation, and started
playing around.  I've been a web developer for closing in on ten years now,
and while I've used a few different platforms and languages, I've always
been curious about Ruby on Rails- especially after I .NET developer I used
to work with raved about it.

I'm also going through and putting some of my major impressions in a blog-
coldrails.blogspot.com <http://coldrails.blogspot.com%20>

I've only had the book- Agile Web Development With Rails- for a few days,
and I just put the blog up this evening, so things are a little rough yet.
I'm liking Rails so far- I'm just taking it a little slow, partially so I
can compare what I'm reading with the way I've seen things done in other
languages/frameworks, and partially because I ran out of vacation time, so
it's back to the Job-and-Family routine.

But I'd appreciate anyone dropping in and taking a look.

Matt Osbun