NO H1 or Third parties

This is a full time direct hire role.

3+ years experience developing applications using Ruby on Rails
5+ years total software engineering experience
Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals

We are seeking a talented and organized Senior Developer to play an
integral role in the planning and growth of our (SaaS) platform. The Senior
Ruby Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining our content
creation platform and marketplace. You will work in a friendly agile
environment and you'll collaborate with pretty much everyone on the 25
person engineering team lead by our Cofounder/CTO.

Please email me if interested.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

*Jennifer Simpson-Black*