On 10/16/2015 09:30:15 AM, Mike Witt wrote:
On 10/16/2015 09:21:44 AM, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Mike Witt <msg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In Rails 4.2, is there a place where I can put code that I want to be called
> immediately after the rails server starts up

Initializers are called *during* startup; would that do?

I'm not sure. Would I have access to the database, either through ActiveRecords or ?

OK, well it does appear to work. I created a file in config/initializers and put my code in there. It seems to be running as hoped for. At least in development mode. Thank you Hassan.

-Mike