Hello guys, please find new version of gem, many-many cool features are
added and even more, checkout out screenshots

https://github.com/igorkasyanchuk/rails_db

0.7 - November 1, 2015
  - added standalone app 'railsdb'
  - added util app 'runsql'
  - scroll page to Table Data if we have many tables and user click in
sidebar on it
  - disable logs for standalone apps

неділя, 25 жовтня 2015 р. 19:50:31 UTC+2 користувач Ruby-Forum.com User
написав: