he dropdowns in my rails 4.x app were working fine in development mode.
I made some changes and the dropdowns stopped working.

If I do an inspect element in chrome it looks lie a lot of the resources
aren't loading. (The style sheet must be loading at least once I would
presume).

I did do an assets precompile which fixed some issues previously such as
the logo not appearing..

My main questions are:

1. Do the errors have any relation to the problems I'm having (Dropdowns
and assets not showing?)

2. If there really is a problem with javascript loading, what can I do
to fix it.

Rails 4.x

thanks

chris