i'm trying to create an sql select from listings like this
`@listings=Listing.where("category_id in [1, 2, etc.])`
i'm using awesome_nested_set and it has a "children" method helper for the
Category model that returns all the children categories in an array I was
thinking i have to step through the array to build a string to insert into
my sql select statement, but i don't wanna re-invent the wheel Since this
is so common maybe there's a method already written for this?