On 6 Dec 2015 02:14, "Yash Narwal" <ynarwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Either way , I can not use this gem in the ruby script or rails app. I
have been trying to fix but could not find any single guide to do so. The
documentation on the gem page is very helpless.

In a rails app you do not need the require statement. Take that out and if
you get an error when you try to use it post the error and a section of
code and also Gemfile.lock

Colin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/cd86f665-7614-44ca-b3f4-89b3dbde410a%40googlegroups.com
.