Thank you all!

(I was distracted by another project from my angry boss, but I am still
alive and watching this forum).

I am actually resuming my project of allowing a end-user (account) to
able able to FTP-up images right from their security cameras.  I don't
mean web-cams from kids, but real security firms.

Again, I am thinking, once the user opens his or her account, an FTP
access will be automatically created as part of the account preparation.
I concern about possible the security issues with FTP, but most security
cameras (I know of) has FTP feature.

Thanks,

JB