Hi @vigneshwaran sivalingam

Please check the version of ruby installed in your ubuntu. ( ruby -v)

Sometimes it may happen that some package file does not install while
installing ubuntu.

you can follow the steps from the below link
http://railsinstaller.org/en or follow this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiPQynmnsiI

Regards