Colin Law wrote in post #1181211:
>>> which ruby
>>> /usr/bin/ruby
>>
>> You are using the wrong ruby.  Since you are using rvm you should be
>> using the one from the .rvm directory.  You have probably done
>> something like compiling the gems with 1.9.3 but running them with
>> 2.0.0.
>>
>> That means something is wrong with your rvm setup.  Did you install it
>> using the instructions at
>> https://rvm.io/
>
> Also what does
> rvm info
> show?
>
> Colin

Uhm ... I've got this.

Warning! PATH is not properly set up,
'/Users/myname/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.3-p327@global/bin' is not at first
place,
         usually this is caused by shell initialization files - check
them for 'PATH=...' entries,
         it might also help to re-add RVM to your dotfiles: 'rvm get
stable --auto-dotfiles',
         to fix temporarily in this shell session run: 'rvm use
ruby-1.9.3-p327@global'.

I've to say that the problem now not occurs and I didn't do nothing to
fix it.
It seems randomic