I currently have two models, "User" and "Report".  I want to find out the
best way of restricting reports from certain user groups.

Given the following three groups...

   - General Manager
   - Store Manager
   - Employee

I would like to restrict the users from seeing certain reports.

   - *General Manager* can see all reports - no restrictions
   - *Store Manager* can see their reports and all employee reports
   - *Employee* can see only their own reports

I've currently been restricting access by basically "if" statements in the
partials, but it seems like only a matter of time before one of these fails
(by my own logic).  So the idea came to me to try and set the
"default_scope" based on what role the user has...  To my knowledge it
doesn't work this way though.  What would be the equivalent of this though?
 Or is there a better idea?  Thanks!