I'm trying to include a video as background in my application's landing
page.

Placed the video in assets/videos folder.

Added `config.assets.paths << "#{Rails.root}/app/assets/videos"` to
production.rb file.

  The code:

    <%= video_tag "Video.webm", controls: false, autoplay: true, muted:
true, loop: true, id: "bgvideobg", class: "fullscreen-bg-video", type:
"video/webm" %>

It works fine in my local machine.

I pre-compiled the assets locally using `bundle exec rake
assets:precompile RAILS_ENV=production` and pushed onto heroku.

For some reason the video is not playing/streaming on server.

In logs it shows as

    ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches [GET]
"/assets/Video-3a82304f95c15edbdd93924fe27e9b42.webm"):

I've checked my public/assets folder and file
"Video-3a82304f95c15edbdd93924fe27e9b42.webm" does exist.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.