After attempting to create a record in the console. I get the output
below

   (0.5ms)  begin transaction
  Article Exists (0.0ms)  SELECT  1 AS one FROM "articles" WHERE
("articles"."id" != 12) AND "articles"."slug" = ? LIMIT 1  [["slug",
"wow-the-movie-was-great"]]
   (0.0ms)  rollback transaction
false

I created 5 scoping methods inside of category.rb for targeting specific
categories. I don't know why the records are not saving. I wrote the
form properly and routes correctly.

 resources :articles do
    member do
      get 'like', to: 'articles#like'