> and so on to see what is not working and fix it.  If you don't do that
> then you will never know why the code is not doing what you want.
>
> After you have done that and either got it working or hit a brick wall
> then come back and ask if there is a better way.
>
> Colin

Sorry for not making you understand the problem due to my English skill,
dear all these lines works, but I dont know how to do the following:

e.g A person is assigned to work from Monday to Wednesday of every month

and its Tuesday suppose or Monday or Wed, Computer should show that He
has to do the work today.

hope u will get it now.