Dave Smith wrote:

>>> -----
>>> Ryan Bigg
>>> Freelancer
>>> http://frozenplague.net
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Ive created a nested route, and now have my messages for the project
>> which is fine. The next problem comes from getting the comments for each
>> message in this index page.
>>
>> I am not quite sure how I can retrieve the comments per message in the
>> index in my controller....
>
> any ideas at all?

i am having the same problem as this for another part of the system.

i need to collect on the projects index page a list of the invoices
associated with that project but am unsure how to do this. It is easy on
the view page as you can loop through and collect them, but how can I do
this on the index page?

The answer to this will answer the previous questions as well..!