Hi there folks!

I need to authenticate users on different sources (for instance, local
database and Active Directory), and make registration (on local db) possible
for users who don't have an AD account..

For the db authentication, I have chosen restful_authentication. This way,
new users who are not part of the organization are able to register and use
the application.

But for the AD auth, I don't know how to implement it yet.

I thought about creating some additional methods on sessions controller to
take care of this AD authentication process if the user selects the option
of using it's existing AD account on the login page.

Have anyone experimented this scenario?

If so, what tips do you have for me?

Thanks in advance!