thanks for the heads up, I'll change the methods to use the @plant.farm

We'd like to apply the same feeding to all plants in a farm.. so maybe
something along the lines of: @farm.plants.feed ? We want to be able to
feed all the plants in the farm with the same feed(like a saved recipe for
a feeding mix), does this make more sense? So if we have a farm with id of
1 and plant's with id 1-16 belong to that farm, we then want to be able to
apply the fame feeding object to all plants in that farm..