Hello People,

I have just deployed an app on Ubuntu 14.04, Rails 5.0.x, Puma, Nginx. Even
though I have precompiled assets I am getting the following output:

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" href="/assets/application.css"
data-turbolinks-track="reload" /><script src="/assets/application.js"
data-turbolinks-track="reload"></script>

And ofcourse no javascript and css is not loading and returning 404.

In the very same server I have Rails 4.2.x app which works perfectly. Could
any one guess what could have gone wrong?

--
Karthikeyan A K
http://thepro.in/profiles/karthikeyan-a-k-1