Hey Tushar,

There are a lot of great resources online for creating APIs in Rails 5
(with its new API-only mode).

One of my favorites is called *Building the Perfect Rails 5 API Only App* by
Kam Low (which I wrote about
<http://www.carlosramireziii.com/a-complete-guide-to-building-a-rails-5-api.html?utm_source=google_groups>
).

Another that just caught my eye was this one
<http://www.vinaysahni.com/best-practices-for-a-pragmatic-restful-api> called
*Best Practices for Designing a Pragmatic RESTful API* by Vinay Sahni. It
isn't specific to Rails 5, but talks about API best practices and
recommendations in general. Very comprehensive.

Hope those help!