in:
http://edgeguides.rubyonrails.org/active_storage_overview.html#mirror-service

"You can start mirroring to the new service, copy existing files from the
old service to the new, then go all-in on the new service."

I have a bucket on S3 and try to copy its content to local to setup an
on-premise server.

Active storage adds files to S3 bucket direct with names like
"BvWAx6tgrodtsYMB6oxKSTRz"
and its variant in variants folder
then BvWAx6tgrodtsYMB6oxKSTRz folder with the same name
then the variant file with new name like
"cf64579b5ef85d267d1782150b3e470a308a085a4763b"

But in local it creates folder with first two characters from the file name
"Bv"
inside it another folder with the second two characters "WA"
then the file with its name "BvWAx6tgrodtsYMB6oxKSTRz"

and its and its variant in "va" folder
inside it "ri" folder
inside it "variants" folder
inside it a folder with the file name "BvWAx6tgrodtsYMB6oxKSTRz"
then the variant file with variant file name
"cf64579b5ef85d267d1782150b3e470a308a085a4763b"

How can I make the local structure like S3 structure to let me copy files
after some time to on-premise server.

I see it done automatic if I set Mirror Service, but I need it for files
before mirror.

Thanks