I'm trying to add a model abstraction in between two existing but the top
is just the model, User in my case, in the main app that gets the line
"blog" placed in it and then inside the gem posts belongs to blogger but
there's no blogger model like  I said I wanna let bloggers have_one
blog_setting so they can put the title description, theme in database tables