I'm not calling from a main app page I'm calling and rendering the follow
form from inside a mounted engine The follow model belongs to polymorphic
association followable so in this case followable_type should be Mnt but
it's appearing as ApplicationRecord

SQL (0.7ms)  INSERT INTO `follows` (`followable_id`, `followable_type`,
`follower_id`, `follower_type`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES (2,
'ApplicationRecord', 5, 'User', '2018-03-08 05:19:28', '2018-03-08
05:19:28')

This is the form that was submitted:
 <%= form_tag follow_path(mnt_id: @mnt.id), method: :post, remote: true do
%>
  <% button_tag class: 'btn btn-primary ' do %>
   <%= 'Follow' %>
  <% end %>

This is the controller:
  def create