So guys i'm working on a tournament bracket based on the GOjs library
<https://gojs.net/latest/samples/tournament.html>, The bracket has score
input. Once my user is done editing the bracket i save the bracket into a
json variable :

function save() {
    var tojs = myDiagram.model.toJSON();
    var payload = JSON.parse(tojs);
    stringify_tojs = JSON.stringify(payload);
    myDiagram.isModified = false;

I use XMLHttpRequest to able to post the payload into my rails model that
handles 'payload' :

var request = new XMLHttpRequest();
    request.onload = callback;
    request.open("post", "http://localhost:3000/malesingles";);
    request.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/json");
    request.send(payload);

I dont know where i went wrong but i'm certain it's around my controller
params but i can't find my mistake already been a week, the controller
looks something like this :

@tournoi = Tournoi.new(bracket_params)
  if @tournoi.save
    redirect_to root_url
    flash[:success] = "Your tournament bracket has been validated!"
  #  redirect_to @tournoi
  else
    render 'new'
  end

end i have included the bracket_params in private settings

def bracket_params
      params.require(:tournoi).permit(:payload)
     end

Tried different method to post the payload none really work, would
appreciate some help to understand where i went wrong, i get a param is
missing or empty :/.