Steps to reproduce

cd [app directory]
rails server
open localhost:3000/welcome/index

(Guidelines for creating a bug report are available
here
<http://edgeguides.rubyonrails.org/contributing_to_ruby_on_rails.html#creating-a-bug-report>
)
Expected behavior

I should be able to see the login screen for our ROR App
(pcms.herokuapps.com)
Actual behavior
45 46 47 48 49 50def deny_access session[:forward_to] = request.fullpath
redirect_to login_url end def check_admin

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/wzPUI.jpg>

How to I get to the ROR app. Like it looks like the live site.

https://pcms.herokuapp.com/login

The app was designed by a previous developer in 2013. I just received the
files two weeks ago. Having to update everything to latest versions of
everything. I've added the database into the pgAdmin4.

I need to be able to see the changes in the localhost before pushing to
heroku platform.

routes.rb

YES I am in the App Directory
System configuration

Rails version:
Rails 5.2.0
Ruby version:
ruby 2.5.1p57 (2018-03-29 revision 63029) [x86_64-darwin17]