I have a web site that accesses Solr (a Lucene based search engine
accessed via REST). I would like the configuration to be handled in
the same was as database.yml. I envision a file called solr.yml that
looks something like this in the config directory:

development:
   url: http://dev.solr.example.com/search

test:
   url: http://test.solr.example.com/search

production:
   url: http://production.solr.example.com/search

If I was to write this file how would I access it?

Any pointers would be appreciated as it would aid testing and I have a
couple of other projects that could use this technique.

Thanks