Ok, since it's on the show page I can check for that (and it did work on
that page), but as soon as it is added I think I need to redirect to
another page,

(because I don't display items that are fully funded and i got a page not
found message 404)...  I'll try it soon.  Some sort of congratulations page
- "we have met the target , blah blah blah..."

Thanks,
Joe