Hey Folks,

I'm Ryan, the head of engineering at BackerKit <https://backerkit.com>, and
I'd love to chat with anyone interested in our Senior Software Engineering
role <https://jobs.lever.co/backerkit/488b7d87-8ead-4ac4-91cb-59a3d1c0f168>
.

Our stack is Rails with a bit of Backbone here and there. We shy away form
over-complicated views if we don't need them. We're on Rails 5.1 and Ruby
2.5, even after 6 years. our codebase is well tested and always improving.
We pair a lot (really, not just lip-service) and we practice TDD (same). We
work to get better individually and as a team. Ping me if you'd like to
hear more!

About the company:

Crowdfunding platforms help independent creators and entrepreneurs validate