I had a good laugh (since were on the subject of health I assume that’s
okay) ... thanks Hasan, much needed whether intentional on not I genuinely
chortled.

You see; I have dire healthcare needs out the wazoo for Eczema, Psoriasis,
and Psoriatic Arthritis. I wonder how good their insurance coverage for
pre-existings is since they care...

Anywho, much luck and blessings!