[image: Capture.PNG]

Ok, this is what I have so far.  I've added the bootstrap modal and put the
button right next to the actual button.  So, I need to render this modal,
and then on the modal boxes save changes (update the cart).
oh, the other thing I couldn't figure out is how to get the :qty from the
form input field.  I need to check this value compare it to the remaining
as well.

Thanks,
Joe