I have always stuck with the rails way and it has paid me huge dividends.
Yes, in my company we have experimented with single page apps and have
found that it took far greater time to build anything. I am happy that some
one is speaking against SPA's.

Its like this, a micro kernel OS looks good on paper, but Linux has won
today.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 7:22 PM Greg Navis <cont...@gregnavis.com> wrote:

> Hey!
>
> I'd like to share an article with you why SPAs are a bad architectural
> choice from a business perspective 99% of the time.
>
> https://www.gregnavis.com/articles/the-architecture-no-one-needs.html
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Best regards
> Greg Navis