On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 5:09:59 PM UTC-5, Rob Jonson wrote:

> To be clear. I'm not suggesting that the behaviour _is_ trolling, just
> that the same solution might apply.
>
> Lots of people (myself included) have tried to help by suggesting how to
> pose questions well after doing some homework. That clearly isn't getting
> through.
>
> In the absence of an admin to remove the individual, my suggestion is that
> everyone stops answering in the hope that he either learns some manners, or
> goes elsewhere.
>
> It sounds like 'the ops on freenode' came to a similar conclusion. Clearly
> no lesson was learned.
>

> ______________________________
> Small phone.  Terse response.
>
> On Wed, 6 Feb 2019, 9:50 pm Jake Niemiec <jnie...@warmlyyours.com
> <javascript:> wrote:
>
>> I don't think it feels like trolling. If anything, the responses by +Walter
>> Davis <javascript:>
>> are very informative.
>>
>> In the last 30 days, fugee has opened 11 out of 45 threads. I would not
>> characterize this as trolling, but I do think fugee needs to work on their
>> google-fu.
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 6:32 AM Rob Jonson <rob.j...@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> If so, I have a request:
>>>
>>> I'm fed up of one persistent individual spamming the list with questions
>>> along the lines of
>>>
>>> 'Please do my work for me; I haven't done any preliminary investigation
>>>

>>> If there is an administrator, please consider removing the individual
>>> from this list.
>>>
>>> If there is no administrator, then my request to everyone else is to
>>> treat this like trolling, and just stop feeding the troll.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>>
>>> Rob
>>>
>>> --
>>> <javascript:>.
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/9a330218-5f4c-452c-ac33-3d412b13408f%40googlegroups.com
>>>
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/9a330218-5f4c-452c-ac33-3d412b13408f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>> --
>> <javascript:>.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CALn2xuAX4xcQ46gnZHXCYnoji2jMRoGrVLUKZY_N%2BexfLtPG4Q%40mail.gmail.com
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CALn2xuAX4xcQ46gnZHXCYnoji2jMRoGrVLUKZY_N%2BexfLtPG4Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

The ops on freenode have me ghosted on behalf of the mafia since the year
2000 in the #perl room to the present day in #ror The mafia's been stalking
me, sabotaging my business ventures for many years Michelle Bu discontinued
peerjs immediately upon my registration, Spree discontinued immediately
when I started using it and asking questions, because of my site
kingbiscuitblues the Helena Arkansas Blues and Heritage festival changed
it's name back to King Biscuit Blues Festival I already sent a complaint to
the FBI internet crimes complaint center about you Hopefully you'll get
locked up and can be a witness in helping me recover stolen money