People,

I have offered to volunteer IT advice to the local Meals on Wheels group - they have an existing informational web site and as a first step I have created an interactive PDF form for them so that clients can fill in a form on their computer and email it back to MoW. The next step is an on-line ordering setup and I could knock up a quick Rails system but before reinventing wheels, I went searching for something that is already working but couldn't find anything on GitHub or GitLab - is anyone aware of a simple system that is already in use?

In this case we are talking about people ordering frozen meals - so someone might choose a dozen meals from a selection of a 100+.

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades