Hi,

I'm really enjoying using the new ActiveModel::Attributes API for making
form objects (replacing Virtus).

At the moment, if you want to do :

class Foo
  include ActiveModel::Model
  include ActiveModel::Attributes

  attribute :bars, :string, array: true

you _must_ be using the `postgresql` adapter and further, it _seems_ you
can only do this on a "real" schema backed model (i.e. the above won't
work, even if you were using postgres)

I'm wondering if this is likely to change (i.e. if there'll be a feature
for non-database backed models that you'll be able to use these
"ActiveRecord::Type modifiers" on ActiveModels as well. Seems to me that it
*should
*be possible to make it so that it's not coupled to a particular database
schema. That said, I find this all quite tricky stuff so I'm almost
certainly missing something ;)

Thanks,
Patrick