I'm not really sure what's your intention and what's the state of the @item
instance. And I have to admit your namings are really confusing
"item.item_item_properties" looks too repetitive, are `iip` and
`item_item_property` on both loops the same class? does @item have all the
item_item_properties?

I think I would do

<%= f.fields_for :item_item_properties do |iip| %>
    <%= iip.label iip.item_property.name
<http://item_item_property.item_property.name/> %>
    <%= iip.hidden_field :item_property_id, value: iip.item_property_id %>
    <%= iip.text_field  :text_value, value: iip.text_value %>
<% end %>

But I'm not sure that's your intention.

Also, a TD inside a DIV is not valid HTML, it will brake your template