Assuming you're using MySQL these might help you.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/static-format.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/dynamic-format.html

--
Shiv N Gautam

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Ukrit Himakoon <
rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net> wrote:

> Ukrit Himakoon wrote:
> > I've a table with structure like this:
> >
> > id: int
> > field1: varchar(255)
> > field2: int(11)
> > field3: text
> > field4: text
> > field5: varchar(255)
> > field6: varchar(255)
> >
> > assume that this table contains massive contents on field 3 and 4
> > So any way that I will be able to access this table quicker than my
> > current query?
> >

> > And this is the way I'm access this table:
> >
> > Table.find(:all, :include=> "relate_table")
> >
> > please give me some hint (and I need all fields to display on page)
>

> would anyone mind giving some idea?

Robert Orben  - "To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even
more so."