Greg wrote:
> Where is the value in the text field coming from?
It's coming from whatever the user is typing in, so not from the
database :(

> If you want the text field to
> dynamically update as the value of the text field is changed, then you
> should use Javascript, such as something along these lines:
>
> <input type="text" onkeyup="$('link').innerHTML = this.value" />

Thanks, that's almost what I'm looking for.  I'm having trouble passing
the value of link to the "preview" action... instead, when I hit
"preview" now, it shows value of the text field below the text field.

I guess I just need to set the value of a ruby variable equal to
link.innerHTML somehow...