There is documentation on the different field types at
http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActiveRecord/ConnectionAdapters/Table.html#M001780

-----
Ryan Bigg
Mocra - Premier iPhone and Ruby on Rails Consultants
w - http://mocra.com
e - ra...@mocra.com
p - +61 432 937 289 or +61 7 3102 3237
skype - radarlistener