Hi. I need help :)

The thing is that I must write a controller to do a generic search
throughout multiple resources available in an application.

So the idea was to do this:

1º -- do all the searches
   @a = search1
   @b = search2
   @c = search3

2º merge the results
   @result = @a + @b + @c + ...

3º paginate the result ... ???

I don't know how to do the third step.

Also, I'm using a search library for fulltext search. And I dont want to
loose that functionality. Also important, is that the result from each
search is a paginated (using will_paginate) array, automatically
returned by the search library. So, @a, @b and @c are already limited
results.

What I want is to mix them together, without loosing will_paginate
functionality.

So is it possible to do a thing like @a + @b + @c, and use will_paginate
to paginate the results again?

Please keep in mind that I'm not (obviously) an expert in ruby nor in
rails.

Thank you.