HI guys,
              I have a tag field in my rails app.
     I want to add auto complete option in tag input field by yahoo UI.
     I have googled a lot but nothing found workable.
     Here is the best one that I found from net but by protype.
http://genlinux.blogspot.com/2008/07/prototype-ui-autocomplete-ajax-using.html
     I have tried with prototype also but not work for me.
     But when I type in the tag field nothing is shown.
     Please help me about it. any example or tutorial will be great.
     thanks.
     Amin