Thanks phil,

But I still have the same error.

I have removed my existing ruby package by:

yum remove ruby

And then followed the steps you have mentioned. But when I run command
to install rails first it try to update rubygems. It was taking very
long time. So I have updated rubygems by the following command:

gem update --system

After gem is successfully updated, I tried again to install rails. But
it was giving the same error again:

ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Zlib::DataError)
    incorrect header check