Nice to see a response. The other method is in another controller. And
the other method needs to use send_data. (basically write a response)
So I cannot use a simple class, include that class in the first
controller.
since the other method has to write out a response, it needs to be in
another controller.(I hope I am right about this)

In the first controller, the request parameters are processed and these
processed parameters need to be passed to the other method in the other
controller.