> def someaction
>    some_method(params[:one],params[:two])
> end
>
> Is it possible to do this in my crontab as follow?
>
> 10 10 * * * wgethttp://localhost:3000/cron/someaction"para1"; "para2"

You will need to pass the para1, and para2 to the someaction method so
at a minimum you have to change the signature of the someaction method
as below:

def someaction para1, para2

now within this method you can do anything you want only thing is that
this method needs to be public in scope and you need to make sure that
it requires no authentication otherwise your wget request will fail.
I usually use script/runner in Rails for such needs.  wget may or may
not work depending on how restful your routes are and controller
action is.

Bharat