Thanks for the valuable reply. But I found myself most comfortable
with:
1) Netbeans debugging
2) ruby-debug (http://railscasts.com/episodes/54-debugging-with-ruby-
debug)
3) rdebug with textmate

That's sum out my findings. Hope it helps. But, personally speaking,
it will glad to have a shorthand function for developer to dump out
the sql generated on the fly,
as it effectively save time for browsing the log, run the debugger in
console...cheers!