Hi,

I'm having a HABTM relationship between profiles and users where User
and Profile are having a many to many relationship.
User Model:
has_and_belongs_to_many :Profiles

Profile Model:
has_and_belongs_to_many :Users

My mapping table has profile_id and user_id as two columns

My requirement is, I want to add an additional column in the mapping
table without creating a model for that table.

The additional column i need is "rowstate" which I'll be using to
softdelete the rows in the mapping table when user is unassigned from a
profile.

How could i achieve that?(without creating a new model for the mapping
table)