I've no experience with running Ruby or sqlite3 on windows, but it
looks like the program nmake isn't working right.  I'll bet that's the
program used to build Ruby extensions for windows.  Here's what I'd
do:

do a search for the file nmake, and if you find it, make sure it's in
your path.  The way I usually do this is just make a copy of it in
your windows folder or something.  If you can't find it, it's gotta
come with some software package, or maybe you can just download the
executable from somewhere.

Hope this helps, and sorry if it doesn't!  I totally understand not
being able to find something in google.  Check this out, maybe it will
help:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43778/sqlite3-ruby-gem-failed-to-build-gem-native-extension

Groove

P.S. Ease up, guys, let's not start a flame war.  No reason to spite.