I've been trying to figure this out and I don't think its an issue
with the database.  When the form is submitted, its contents are blank
everytime, so it is not submitting correctly.  I have made a pastie
with my console output, ignore the template error, I am just trying to
get it to submit the contents of the text area: http://pastie.org/400591.

Has anyone been able to use the wysihat library and successfully save
to the database?