On Feb 27, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Ga Ga wrote:
> How I write it in rails format? Articles.find( ????)
>
> SELECT *, MATCH(title, body) AGAINST('$keyword') AS score FROM
> articles
> WHERE MATCH(title, body) AGAINST('$keyword') ORDER BY score DESC

Obviously, you'd have to try it yourself, but:

match_part = sanitize_sql(['MATCH(title, body) AGAINST(?)', keyword])
Article.find(:all, :select => "*, #{match_part} AS score",
              :conditions => match_part, :order => 'score DESC')

I'm guessing that the $keyword is from Perl, but I've assumed that you
have a local variable called keyword. Look closely at whether the
conditions end up correct or if things get double-escaped in the final
SQL.

-Rob

Rob Biedenharn          http://agileconsultingllc.com
r...@agileconsultingllc.com