Hello Evan,

I've posted a similar question few days ago (
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/t/813041902727d8e0?hl=en
). Unfortunately there weren't any answers yet. So, by now I recommend
you to take a look at the "rails-authorization-plugin" from
Writertopia ( http://www.writertopia.com/developers/authorization ),
it can can supply your needs for sure.

Last but not least, I also suggest you to keep looking at Ben
Johnson's site where recently has been posted some exciting news about
the future of Authlogic (http://www.binarylogic.com/2009/2/25/the-
future-of-authlogic-add-ons). There you'll see something about the add-
on nr. 5. Maybe you can wait for its release. I confess I'm looking
forward to it.

Regards,

Adriano