hi guys..

I am new to rails and need some pointers on how i should handle multiple
related models.
 ' ' => model
In my app i am creating and handling some 'deals'. Each 'deal' has got some
'orders', and each 'order' has certain 'duties'.
Now what i am doing currently is, on the new_deal page itself, i am
dynamically adding orders for that deal (using attribute_fu).

I also need some ajax functionality on this page. but that works for only
the fields that are initialy present on the page, when its loaded (as i am
not able to set the id's for dynamic fields)

Can you guys suggest me some other better way to handle the above scenario.
i have asked at many forums, channels and they always tell me to avoid using
mutiple models in a single page.

Regards
--
Sahil