What am I doing wrong?  I just want to create a simple form where I can
enter the ID of a model and it take me to that model.  I'm trying to
place the form in the application layout, so I can use it from anywhere
in my app.  I'm using restful routes only.  I keep getting this routing
error when trying to create the form:

ticket_url failed to generate from {:controller=>"tickets",
:action=>"show"} - you may have ambiguous routes, or you may need to
supply additional parameters for this route.

Here's my resource declaration (routes.rb):

map.resources :tickets

Here's my "show" method in tickets_controller:

def show
  begin
    @ticket = Ticket.find(params[:id])

    respond_to do |format|
      format.html # show.html.erb
      format.xml  { render :xml => @ticket }
    end
  rescue ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound
    logger.error("Attempt to access invalid ticket_id =>
#{params[:id]}")
    flash[:warning] = "You have requested an invalid ticket."
    redirect_to tickets_path

Here's the form_tag I'm trying to use:

<% form_tag ticket_path, {:id => 'jumpbox', :method => :get} do %>
    <%= text_field_tag 'id', nil, :size => 8, :class => "textbox" %>
    <%= submit_tag 'Go', :name => nil %>
<% end %>

Thanks for any help!